Hi, mis amores welcome back to my page. Today I will be sharing my number one Meal Prep dinner meal for weight loss.
Things you will need:
3 lbs of fresh chicken breast
2 big stalks of fresh broccoli
1 box of Instant brown rice(should contain 4 bags of rice)
1 small Spanish onion
Salt and pepper
Coconut oil (virgin cold pressed)
Stir fry sauce(Only 30 calories)
Bowls for your meals
A pot and wok
Healthy chicken and broccoli stir fry with brown rice.
1. Take your chicken breast
and cut them into bite sized pieces.
2. Place in a bowl
3. Grab your small Spanish onion and chop it up into small pieces and add in the bowl with the chicken.
4. Add a few drops of stir fry sauce to it, mix and put in the fridge to marinate.
5. Grab a pot and add 5 to 6 cups of water, add salt and bring to a boil.
6. Once at a boil add your 4 bags of instant brown rice and bring to a boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Chop your raw broccoli into medium sizes, then grab a wok and add 1/2 of water and add your broccoli. Let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes and drain and set aside in a bowl.
8. Grab your marinated chicken and onions and add to a wok coated with coconut oil, cook to 8-10 minutes until brown.
9. Check your brown rice, if done drain and set aside in a bowl.
10. Return to your chicken, be sure to stir it, if brown add your broccoli to it, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of pepper, a bit of stir fry sauce and sauté it for 3 minutes.
Here are the portion sizes!
Chicken and broccoli stir fry mix should be 1 cup.
Brown rice should be 1/2 cup
Use measure cups to get the best portion sizes
Add 1 cup of stir fry to your bowl and 1/2 of brown rice to it and enjoy.
The dinner meal is approximately 300 calories
Of course during the day you can have a smoothie like the one I posted or also have oatmeal.
If you get hungry have some fruit, dry fruits or veggies to munch on.
The above meal prep should last for 5 days at the max.