Hi loves and welcome back to my page. I am coming at you with a new healthy recipe called The Healthy Chicken and Spinach Alfredo to help keep you in shape, lose weight and keep your curves! I hope you all enjoy it! Let’s jump right into it.
Things you will need:
1. 2 Chicken Breast
2. 1 Box of wheat or gluten free pasta
3. 1 head of Cauliflower
4. Himalayan salt and pepper
5. Small Spanish onion
6. 2 handfuls of Spinach
7. A pot, pan, and blender
1. First take your Chicken Breast and Onion and cut them into small pieces, a bit smaller than bite size pieces.
2. Next preheat your pan to medium and coat with oil(your choice) recommend Coconut or Olive oil.
3. Chop your Cauliflower into bite size pieces. Then grab your pot and fill it with water and add salt, bring it to a boil and add your cauliflower. Let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Stir your Chicken Breast and Onions for 7 to 8 minutes or until they become light crispy brown color and turn off the heat and set aside.
5. Next check your cauliflower and make sure it is soft and take a spoon drainer and remove the cauliflower and set it aside.
6. Leave the cauliflower water in the pan and add your pasta to it and let cook for a 5 minutes.
7. Now you will grab your blender and add the cauliflower to it and add Coconut milk, Cashew, or Almond milk to it and blend until smooth consistency.
8. Pour the Cauliflower Alfredo sauce into the pan with the Chicken and put on medium heat and stir.
9. Check your pasta and drain it. Add it to your pan with the Chicken and Alfredo sauce, add Spinach and then mix it, and add salt and pepper.
10. Put it in a cute bowl and enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoyed this simple Healthy Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Recipe. Just make sure if you meal prep this meal you are putting equal portions in your containers. I want to make sure that you get all your daily nutrients and with this meal you are guaranteed too!