Hi lovies and welcome to my go to meal prep for weight loss and overall healthy meals. Hope you like it!
Things you will need:
1. Pan, 2 pots
4. Instant brown rice
5. Oil(prefer virgin pressed coconut)
6. Pink salt and lemon pepper
7. Berries, chia seeds, and honey
Breakfast:Oatmeal with berries , chia seed, and honey.
8. 1 frozen banana
9. Fresh or frozen spinach
10. Meal prep containers
1. Take a 1/2-1 cup of oats and place into a bowl.
2. Add liquid source(Water or Milk)
3. Stir and put in the microwave for 1 minute. Then let it cool.
4. Next add your berries, chia seeds, honey, and enjoy.
Lunch: Green Smoothie
1. Gather 1 frozen banana, 2 handfuls of Spinach(Fresh or Frozen) and add to blender.
2. Add your liquid base
3. Blend it all together until very creamy
4. Add to mason jar or cup and add chia seed on top and enjoy.
Dinner: Salmon, broccoli, brown rice
1. Fill a pot with 2 cups of water and add instant brown rice and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Boil water in another pan and steam your broccoli over it for 5 minutes.
3. Next take your Salmon and season it with pink salt, pepper, and lemon pepper.
4. Preheat a pan with oil( Virgin pressed coconut, olive, almond, or canola oil) and add your salmon. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender and brown coated.
5. Drain your brown rice and broccoli and add to a meal prep containers.
6. Add your salmon to the containers and enjoy your 5 day meal prep!