Hey guys I’m coming at you with an updated recipe for Weight loss as we are getting into #Summer2018. Yay we are so happy and want to look our best this summer! This recipe will sure help you stay on top of your Health and Fitness Goals!!
Things you will need:
- Pack of Chicken Breast(4 at the most)
- Organic Coconut Oil
- ! bag of Organic Red Quinoa
- 3 Eggs
- Green Scallions
- 1 red onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Fresh Garlic
- Seasoning of choice
- Pan, knife, and spatcula
- First grab a pot and add 1 and 1/2 cups of water and add 2 cups of Red Quinoa and bring to a boil, cover and cook for at least 30 minutes until the water has been absorbed or slightly. (You can drain it later if it will have water) (Set timers)
- Open your chicken and cut them in half and then into fours, then cut into cube sizes and set aside.
3. Then preheat a pan on medium and add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil to the pan until it melts or slightly melts
4. Next grab all your vegetables and chop them anyway you’d like and add them to the pan with the chicken.
5. Add 1 teaspoons of your seasonings each and mix all the food together and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on medium or until it browns.
6. Allow the food to cook and occasionally check on it.
7. Once you have returned the Quinoa should be done, put it a drainer, and set a side to dry out.
8. Check your chicken(cut or test taste it) to make sure it is done.
9. Add the Quinoa to the chicken, stir it, and add the 3 eggs(mix them before hand) until the eggs are not visible.
10. Once your dish has been mixed, use kitchen shards to cut the green scallions or green onions over it and slightly mix to keep the fresh green look to them and enjoy!!!
For meal prep instructions please check out my previous meal plans.